copywriting for life coaches, speakers and authors.
Why choose me?
- I am a certified coach and so I really understand what it is to be a coach and the difference that coaching makes in people’s lives.
- I’m also a fully qualified and experienced teacher, so I communicate ideas clearly.
- I have a Masters degree with honours in English.
- I have a B.A. (Hons) degree in Creative writing.
- I’ve completed numerous business trainings including Marie Forleo’s ‘B-School’ and Jenny Shih’s ‘Making it Work Online’ so I also bring business smarts to creating your copy.
- I’ve written for many big name websites including ‘Huff Post,’ ‘Mind Body Green,’ and ‘Tiny Buddha.’
- I have experience of writing a wide variety of copy.
Some examples of things I can help you with:
a series of sales emails
email subject line teasers
podcast copy for itunes
video series structure
email me at email@example.com to tell me what you need help with.
‘One of the most valuable ways I benefited from working with Deborah was by her guiding me through the creation of the outline/structure for an online course that packages my wisdom into a valuable product – something that I had struggled with for over a year!
As a designer & energy healer for homes and spaces, I’m a wayfinder and coach in disguise. Her picking up limiting beliefs in a glimpse while workshopping made me move through what had held me back even for so long – in a gentle and easy way.
She not only brings brilliant coaching skills to the table (actually, the Skype headset in my case) but actually has professional experience in teaching and creating fascinating lessons. Deborah is one of the best coaches I have worked with – ever.’
I asked for Deborah´s support on writing an important text for my business. In just 45 minutes, she helped create total clarity for me, we drew up all key points for my message and I even had a metaphor connected to my brand. As a result of these 45 minutes, I know I saved at least 4 hours of work and the quality of what I created was much higher, as well as my confidence in the piece.
Her ability to create excellent copy on the spot, which is true to the individual is simply impressive.
Deborah has a grounding energy. She keeps the “big picture” in mind at all times when I get caught up in the details or distracted by less important aspects. She is also a pleasure to work with, which is important to me.
I also think it will positively influence the next three pieces I have to create because I will remember to keep the same mindset she encouraged me to take for this round.
I would recommend Deborah as a coach without hesitation. She is an excellent coach – who is true to the Martha Beck approach while still employing her own style. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to save time and create higher quality copy that reflects their core messages. She has a great combination of “grounded coach” and “excellent writer” to help you get there.
You will get excellent value if you spend even 30 minutes with Deborah. She works fast and keeps the big picture (your objectives) in mind. If you are not even clear on what those are, she can help you get there.
Get ready to be “wowed”.
Intercultural Specialist and Coach