Helping you through the challenges you’re facing and towards a life that feels really good more of the time.
Nurture yourself and your life so you can:
- feel a sense of purpose in life
- no longer have a feeling of being a bit lost
- wake up on a Monday morning with a smile on your face
- have mind-body tools to draw on when challenges arise
- learn thought work and other coaching tools to draw on when challenges arise
- feel creative and inspired
- take inspired action
- be creative
- feel you’re making progress
- enjoy your life more of the time
- handle your inner critic with more ease
- feel that you’re good enough
- let go of perfectionism
- let go of pushing
- let go of self-pressure
- harness the positive side of being an introvert or being an empath
- have more fun
- make time for rest and not feeling guilty about it
- feel connected with your inner wisdom
- feel connected to your body
- know how to get out of mind loops and negative thinking patterns and do that more of the time
- be comfortable with being more visible in your business or work
- become more comfortable with sharing your work
- be more able to see projects through
- be more able to be consistent where you want to be consistent
- give yourself a chance to go for your dreams
- use digital media mindfully
- get into good supportive habits
- connect with nature
- feel you can enjoy the great parts of your main roles in life
- create your work in the world
- value your own individuality and contribution
- stop spending endless hours comparing yourself to others
- feel that you are making progress
- feel more in flow
- have more patience with yourself and others
- trust your intuition more and more
- feel more calm
- feel more playful
- feel more rested
- feel more confident
- feel more fulfilment
- feel grounded and more connected to your needs and the needs of those you love
- feel the intrinsic worth of your work in the world
- create a strong foundation of self-worth
Hi I’m Deborah,
I’m a Certified Wayfinder Life Coach® and Endorsed Mind Body Magic Coach®
I’d love to help empower you with Mind Body Magic, Wayfinder and Law of Attraction tools that you can add to your existing toolkit to help you get off the treadmill and out on your trail.
When you can’t figure out why things are not changing, I’d love to help you to tap into what’s already inside you: the deep inspiration and intuitive messages from your soul.
You can break free from your old stories, patterns and habits and create empowering new ones. This is a new way of being that you likely haven’t been shown yet – old programming keeps you firmly on the treadmill.
I want to help you to step off the treadmill and get on your trail so that you can see, and be inspired by, the beautiful mountain views.
I’d love to help you identify your inspired actions, grow the confidence to take those actions, and give you accountability to follow through in your life.
Even better, part of that accountability is to learn to celebrate how far you’ve come.
Are you ready to jump off that treadmill and become who you’re meant to be, to feel the lightness and inner charge that comes from deeply transformative and creative work, play and rest?
You can book a free 1-1 call to talk about the possibility of working together by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah’s work has featured in ‘The Huffington Post,’ ‘Mind Body Green,’ ‘Tiny Buddha,’ ‘Chopra,’ ‘TUT Notes From the Universe,’ ‘Life Hack,’ ‘Introvert, Dear,’ ‘ROOAR,’ ‘Inspired Coach Magazine,’ ‘Sainsbury’s Magazine,’ ‘The Clean Yogi,’ ‘Soul and Spirit Magazine,’ and ‘Happiful Magazine.’ She has run workshops at Soho Farmhouse Hotel in Oxfordshire and was the coach in residence at Bamford Haybarn Spa at Daylesford Organic.
Listed on – Life Coach Near me
All people are welcome here.