What would life be like if you were able to use your own intuition as your guide?
What would it feel like to stop pressuring yourself, stop your perfectionism in its tracks and if you didn’t have to push so hard for everything that you hoped for?
Do these sound familiar…
- You live in your head caught up in endless circles of trying to figure out what to do next.
- You feel caught up in overthinking and this stops you from taking action towards the things you really want in your life?
- You put yourself under lots of pressure?
- You have a marked tendency towards perfectionism, coupled with a lot of self-criticism?
- You carry round stress in your body that you try to ignore?
- You find it hard to switch off and don’t take time to rest or play?
- You have creative work you want to do or a creative business that leaves you feeling stuck about what steps to take next, even though you’ve taken all the courses, attended all the webinars and completed all the worksheets?
- Your computer is taking your attention from the things that really matter in your life and you’d like to rebalance things?
- Taking a bubble bath for self-care just isn’t doing the trick, even when you use your best aromatherapy oil?
- On the outside it must look like you have got things together, but it doesn’t feel that way inside.
Would you like to be more in touch with your intuition and to be able to follow that inner guidance to help you make decisions that can lead to fulfilling outcomes for you rather than ‘Why on earth did I choose that?’ moments?
Would you like to be able to allow yourself to enjoy more rest and play and to use this respite to help fuel work that inspires you and others?
The life coaching that I do helps people to reconnect with their body and handle their emotions. It helps them to deal with negative thought patterns and then to tap into their intuition.
Writing and creative consultation services for coaches
I’m an experienced copywriter and content creator for top coaches, a sales funnel creator and a well regarded coaching school. My writing has also featured on ‘The Huffington Post,’ ‘Mind Body Green,’ ‘Tiny Buddha,’ ‘TUT, Notes from the Universe,’ and ‘Chopra.’
I help coaches to see through writing and other creative projects to help them to reach and serve their ideal clients.
“Deborah holds a calm and kind space for her clients. She shows up with deep skills and sensitivity. You can trust her completely to guide you as you change your life.”
Susan Grace Beekman, Master Certified Coach, Byron Katie Coach.
‘Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.’ A. A. Milne
Deborah’s writing has featured in ‘The Huffington Post,’ ‘Mind Body Green,’ ‘Chopra,’ ‘TUT, Notes From the Universe,’ ‘Tiny Buddha,’ ‘ROOAR,’ ‘Lifehack,’ ‘The Clean Yogi,’ and ‘Savouring Simplicity.’
Latest Blog Posts